View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 10:01 PM   #8
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Sony's hardware is the tops, Mike. It's library software is anything but. I scrapped it two years ago and now exclusively use the free Calibre library software that many here favour. Give it a go. Thanks for the new company, and best wishes. Neil
I agree with Neil. The Sony software is such a pain I only keep it to download from the Sony Store (which is not that great anyway)

Calibre is much better. I think you would be mad not to start obtaining books now and keep on your computer for when your new reader arrives.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote