View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:18 AM   #80
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
Definitely, if my black Kindle 4 would die (the KK sadly isn't available here anymore) I would get another one in a heartbeat. For me it's pretty much perfect and it is affordable. And I love the fact that it does not have a touchscreen and hope that in a few years we will still have that option.

Now that I also own two readers with frontlight I would not want to be without one but I would also want a non-lit reader around. Fortunately it is my firm belief that one should always own two ereaders. The thought of only having one and have that one break on me always makes me go
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote