View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #36
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I discovered mine missing when I tried adding them to new tablet. Worse thing was I download my ebooks to the Tablets & turn Off wifi then get message I had to turn on wifi to read the books only the title was in the tablet. So that tablet went back to the store & I tried another! Then the message on a few would be reached your limit of downloads to renew the lic you must rebuy the ebook! Then I check my K3 book be Gone! Computer Book Gone! Manage my Kindle book Gone! My K3 crashed over a yr ago got the replacement free But lost 4 ebooks when I tried to load my ebooks into it! I just 10 days ago got Fire HD & I cringed till my ebooks were loaded into it! Wondering How many are going to vanish this time! Then I remember that I finaly learned how to remove DRm 3 months ago they are ALL Backed up on my computer & Flash Drive ... So IF I do find some have vanished I still have them LOL
Anyway with ebooks Vanishing & Now I like to buy some more movies [have 3 right now] I just wanted to know IF they to are going to rach a limit & vanish. Cant remove DRM of copy them.....
BTW while I lossing ebooks I loved to have a Sample ebook I got 10 yrs ago is still there Cant get rid of the damn thing LOL Not in Manage my Kindle even tho I tried delete from my PC K3 & Now Fire HD the damn sample IS Still there! I even asked Amazon to remove it! Thru all tablets & Computers & haveing to reformate computers IT STILL THERE!! Go Figure!
I too have started backing up my books after I discovered that some were removed from my library.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote