View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 08:48 AM   #168
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrII View Post
I received the following reply from Kobo Support to my question, "Will I be able to download an Android Kindle app in order to read Kindle (AZW) formatted books from Amazon?"

This appears to contradict an earlier statement by their CEO so I am somewhat doubtful as to it's veracity but I am going to hold off for now until I know for sure.
that sounds like they misunderstood the question as they talk about kobo vs kindle "device" rather than "app". It's very possible (and quite likely) that they have very little knowledge of the Vox.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote