View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 05:52 PM   #13
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
fbrII thanks for the tip about epub to epub I'm off to see how that goes for my books missing covers.
What happens if it is a PDF with a missing cover? Do you do a PDF to PDF conversion? I've tried PDF to epub without much success due to the known limitations of converting PDF.
But does a PDF to PDF conversion add the cover without messing up anything else?
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote