View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #32
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_of_the_PEs View Post
I was a huge fan of Graffiti! Learning how to use it paid off, and it was a shame when it went away. I wish my Palm Pre Plus had it. I'd never slide the screen back if it did.
You can get Graffiti for android and use that as an input method rather than the keypad. It's the single stroke version, not the double stroke version of later Palm devices. Works great.

DioPen is also quite good. It's hand writing recognition, not gesture based like Graffiti, so it can take some time for it to learn your writing style.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote