View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #122
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeankap View Post
Micah -

RE: my comments about the highlighting UI: You're welcome. I've been an ebook advocate and PDF power user/developer since the mid 90s, so I'm definitely up on this stuff, and as you can tell, opinionated, too.

That said, I think you guys have done an excellent job with BFR. I've been able to move some DRM protected PDF files and books I bought for my 1st Sony reader, but never got around to reading because the PDF UI on a Sony reader leaves much to be desired.

Thank you for unlocking my previous investment on a platform much better suited for my purposes.

I bought my iPad on the hunch that it would be an ideal PDF reader, and BFR validates that hunch. My regards to the entire BFR development team.
Thanks for the kinds words. I agree that iPad is actually not a bad device for PDF. I'm just looking forward to retina display on iPad to make that so much crisper. I'm pleased with the "start" we have with our PDF view. Looking forward to making it much better.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote