View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
Maggie Leung
Wizard
Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Another item for the what they missed column; Apple's insistence on absolute control, to the point of paranoia. One of the main factors of the huge success of Android is than many (most) folks don't like to be controlled. especially if they have spent big bucks for something that they want to control. And after all, that's what computers do, that's why we have keyboards.
The thing is, what you call "control" is my idea of user friendliness. I'm willing to pay more for convenience. I have no interest in tinkering with computers. You could say the landscape guy "controls" my yard; I call it hiring out to do something I don't care to waste my time with. As long as I can do what I want on an iPad or any other tablet, and it's easy to use, that's the product that gets my money.
Maggie Leung is offline   Reply With Quote