View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 08:09 AM   #66
A_J_Lath
Zealot
A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
That's so reassuring and inviting. Most of the sausages I had was in hotels at the time I used to go to London at least once a month. They were made with bread mostly. The fat i don't mind as it melts away. But the rest, oh the rest ...
Well, it's asparagus season in the UK at the moment, so looking forward to some nice, juicy fat examples. I always find they go pretty well with a roast - though you have to put up with stinky wee for a while afterwards, lol.

Did you ever have the pleasure of sampling some Hampshire watercress while you were here, Beppe? There's quite a few smallholdings near me, and I tell you - that stuff is HOT (watercress is actually a member of the mustard family). The good thing about it, however, is that it will still retain a lot of flavour if you make a soup out of it. If you're a fan of rocket (I am!) you'll probably like it.
A_J_Lath is offline   Reply With Quote