View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #5
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
My first question is whether or not the book files have actually been deleted - or has Calibre somehow been corrupted to where it just can't find the book files.

We're talking a PC, right? Open up your Windows Explorer and look to see if the books are actually there. Mine are stored under My Media then a folder for each author then a file for each book, but I can't remember if that was the default.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote