View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
Joseph Rhea
Author of Cyberdrome
Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Thank you for posting this, ImogenRose!

I was happy to see Cyberdrome listed there, although your list shows 15 reviews, and the book actually has 16. It's still a wonder that I have sold over 1,600 copies so far this year, and only 16 readers have taken the time to write a review (and most of those were for the paperback). Still very happy that 13 of those 16 were 4- and 5-star reviews, so I shouldn't complain to much!

Thanks again,
Joseph Rhea
www.JosephRhea.com

Last edited by Joseph Rhea; 05-10-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Joseph Rhea is offline   Reply With Quote