View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #11
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
*shrug*

I hate to come across as humorless but my experience is:
• Insert DVD
• Press "menu" to skip the trailers
• Watch movie

And, as a Kindle user and Manybooks patron:
• Click "buy now" on Amazon's website, or download via Manybooks
• Wait 1 minute for the download
• Read

Of all the complaints against DRM, this category of complaint is rather specious.

And given the simplicity of the process, I'm not particularly impressed by someone who is sophisticated enough to make a multi-panel diagram, but can't figure out how to skip the trailers or properly boot their computer.
Some dvd just can't be skiped. My dvd player will refuse.
And i remember trying TF1 vision, and what a mess. Firefox ? no ! Then ,it need an up to date media player, at the point it asked to install it own additional soft, i gave up.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote