View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 12:15 PM   #1
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
What are you linking?

Boredom strikes again.

It's raining here at the moment, so I've been playing with iSilo links. Thought it might be interesting to find out what everyone is linking to these days (on a daily basis). If you feel like it, post a reply and share what sites you link to each day.

Here's what I process daily in my ixl:
  • inkmusings - my own blog site (for monitoring the mobile page)
  • KeepingApace - my 80-yr-old dad's blog site
  • Alternet.org - alternative news/views site
  • Poynter Institute - tips/tricks for journalists/writers
  • BBC - BBC general news site
  • BBC Middle East - BBC's extensive ME coverage
  • The Straight Dope - humorous q/a site posing questions such as "is my glow-in-the-dark keyring harming my vital organs?"
  • Wired - geek/tech highlevel news/commentary
  • Toons - my recent find of an excellent toon page at toons.clegg.com
  • WeatherUnderground
  • GoodThatWay - newish mobile-related site that seems to scoop the latest news
  • Dave Barry - site isn't working right at the moment, but when it does, columns from DB
That's about it. 80% of the list tends to come and go, but my staples have been the BBC, Wired, and Alternet sites.

There are a lot of sites I read daily on my PC that I could via iSilo, but since I can't connect to the web on my Clie, I read them on the PC since they usually have links that I want to see. If I ever upgrade to a WiFi-capable PDA (next on my list), then I'll probably add those sites as well.

Cheers,
gvtexas is offline   Reply With Quote