View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 01:04 AM   #4
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Well, If Arabic is the priority, i'll suggest you take a good look at the Bebook / Hanlin V3/EzReader and the Cybook Gen 3.

The Gen 3 allows you to just copy fonts from your comuter onto the device to directly read documents. If the Arabic fonts you use are True Type Fonts, they should probably work.

The Hanlin V3 / Bebook / EzReader (All same, just different branding) I believe also supports different languages, though I'm not sure on how easy it is to add fonts. It does however support more file formats, so it may prove to be a better fit. Best to ask about the Arabic and font support in the Hanlin sub forum.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote