View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #11
kikar
Zealot
kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many eReaders, One annoyed wife.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecisive View Post
Thanks! That's very helpful! I've heard different comments about the slip factor so I figure if it's being debated at all it's not like I'm gonna get it and feel like I'm pulling it out of an oil slick

About the size difference, (sorry for the continuing questions!) I'm guessing you're a dude given your username . I'm a gal with hands on the smaller side, any opinion on whether the size difference is negligible enough not to worry? Weird question, I know! I suppose asking you to imagine you had small women's hands is not something people get asked a lot :P

If anyone out there with smaller hands (dude's too, didn't mean to be sexist! Just over generalizing a little!) I'd appreciate your input!
My wife prefers her Aura to her Glo. I was just asking her and she said that while the Aura is easy to hold with one hand she prefers to use both hands. She said the back gives it a comfortable book feel (if that makes sense). She told me she prefers the Aura.
kikar is offline   Reply With Quote