View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 05:48 PM   #8
Indecisive
Indecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: None
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nihilism View Post
I used to own a Glo and decided to upgrade to the Aura. I haven't had a lot of quality time with the Aura yet, but in my humble opinion is that the size/weight differential isn't too extreme and both can be read in one hand without strain.

The Aura is made of hard plastic that is somewhat slippery, but the design on the back does make it easy and comfortable to hold, while the Glo has some sort of soft almost/rubber like material. Personally, I never liked the soft material that much.

The light on the Aura is superior to the Glo, IMO.

Both have web browsers.
Thanks! That's very helpful! I've heard different comments about the slip factor so I figure if it's being debated at all it's not like I'm gonna get it and feel like I'm pulling it out of an oil slick

About the size difference, (sorry for the continuing questions!) I'm guessing you're a dude given your username . I'm a gal with hands on the smaller side, any opinion on whether the size difference is negligible enough not to worry? Weird question, I know! I suppose asking you to imagine you had small women's hands is not something people get asked a lot :P

If anyone out there with smaller hands (dude's too, didn't mean to be sexist! Just over generalizing a little!) I'd appreciate your input!
Indecisive is offline   Reply With Quote