View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #6
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Do you really need this kind of justification to watch a Sean Connery James Bond movie?!
Live and Let Die was Roger Moore's first outing as Bond. Its also the first film I saw. I don't remember aquariums and scorpion fish in the film, but I do remember a coffin full of snakes in the graveyard.

I read all the Ian Fleming books after seeing the film.

On balance the books are better than the films especially the later Roger Moore ones when the plots got sillier and sillier. But you have to exclude The Spy Who Loved Me from any comparison as Ian Fleming's estate only sold the name of the book and not the novel itself.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote