View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:43 AM   #1
grechzoo
Enthusiast
grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 or Sony PRS
The Recent Sorting Option does NOT work (PW)

This sorting option should bring the books I am reading and have recently viewed to the front right?

Doesn't work.

I have restored my kindle to factory setting and tried again, with no luck. Updating the kindle from the setting is greyed out so I cant do that.

I have to search for my book every time because I have so many, is this a known problem, or am I unlucky?
grechzoo is offline   Reply With Quote