View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:59 AM   #624
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Hard as it is to believe, you are the least interesting person in a thread dominated by PatNY and afv011. Tragic, really.

When you are ready to declare yourself for something, e.g. "I do not believe Samsung's copying of the iPhone hurt iPhone sales in any way," then I would be glad to discuss your position with you.
Given that your definition of 'interesting' would appear to be refusal to answer direct questions and constant posting of out of context pages from a pretty boring document, I'll happily take that as a compliment. Thanks.

I sincerely doubt you'd happily discuss anything with anybody. You've consistently refused to do so in this thread so far (hint; shrill ad hominem attacks are not what grown ups call discussion).