View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #452
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
For the record running Count Pages on 3,247 EPUBS took 19 minutes, it ran at low priority on one core and never got above 15% total CPU utilisation. When I was running it on RTF's (same books) it was appreciably slower - 15 minutes for 40 books, and its CPU utilisation was up to 98% of all 4 cores.

On the issue of the plug-in using the first format in the Input list, I now have EPUB as number 1 input, and RTF as number 2, and EPUB as the Preferred Output. I tweaked my workflow, I now delete the current EPUB immediately prior to creating a new one via conversion from RTF. Yes its on backup, besides I delete to the rubbish bin so its there too, and Windows probably has a Previous Version from last nights system checkpoint.

rp
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote