Thread: wishlist?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
OK, I'm clearly not asking my question right.

There seems to be two parts to my question:

one: tagging a book as part of a wishlist. Does that get done in the Tags field or do you create a custom field called "wishlist"?

two: telling the catalog generator to look for the wishlist indicator so it'll put an X on the catalog.

I can't find anywhere in the documentation on how to make this feature work.
That is my Normal tag, AND the matching instruction to the Catalog: When you see this tag:It is a wishlist item.

No custom columns (they did not even exist when this feature first appeared)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote