View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
UrzaMightstone
UrzaMightstone began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket edge
Hello again,

Thank you for both your time and your replies fellow edge owners. However, i should have added that that i did try that: i only renamed the file on board of my device, to evade teh sual windows rename issue- i did my reading here before. Still, even if the file is properly renamed, and i do follow teh directions to teh word, all i get is a flashing USB drive, and moments later a normal reboot that ends in a cycle unless i restart the machine via a forced shutdown. The flashing screen that is filled with colored lines seems to be there just before teh new booting sequance is initiated, and it is gone soon after, taking with it the file on my usb. I take it that it was indeed accessing the file as it actually deletes it every time...as to why it would violate a security protocol and actually erase data from a sourse,,that i do not know.

I am truly puzzled- i have the device here, tried again via SD card only to see the same result. They should pull this from the market- the people here do an adequate job at customer support, while also offer development. Nonetheless, as it stands, this is a broken devise unless one is techy savvy enough and also blessed with luck to boot.

Thanks for your time, and any further insights or solutions would be much appreciated. Agin, good job on all your efforts here- you put companies to shame with your continous work on an otherwise dead-on-on-arrival item.
UrzaMightstone is offline   Reply With Quote