View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 11:24 AM   #14
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I did the survey & later received an email that the $75 Visa was being sent. As with Natch, their questions were more about my ereading likes/dislikes. They asked about the Kindle, both Sonys & the CyBook. There were three people on speakerphone with me. I suspect, but don't know for sure, that they recorded the conversation. Also talked about scanning and format conversions.

Didn't mind giving my phone number or address since they are both in public phone books, i.e. essentially in the public domain. In fact probably readily available on the Internet.

I was surprised at the seeming randomness of the the questioning. It definitely did not feel like a "form" survey. I would think they would find it difficult to correlate their findings from multiple interviewees.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote