View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #25
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi Clayw1pi, et al,

many thanks for your offer re keeping me (and the forum members) up to date.

Sounds like Augen is trying, but has slipped-up with the firmware update. Bound to be a red face or two over the orientation issue. <smile>

I had concluded that perhaps the reference to the firmware being "locked" meant the code cold not be altered by the user - a terminology issue perhaps stemming from the author not having English as a first language.

I'm haunting these pages with interest, for the TB has a fair bit to offer, and I'd like to see it succeed though the market is hotting up and the way may not be so easy.

Regards,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote