View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 07:30 PM   #19
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi Kilohertz53, et al,

many thanks for the information - that is exactly what I was after.

Yes, the instructions are a little garbled (there are worse around, I'm sure!),and some of the responses on the Augen forum showed English was not the writer's first language.

I tend to agree with you that the initial shortage of supply is something of an "initial rollout". I'm sure subsequent releases will show better quality. They must, if they are to survive.

From my reading in this forum,. their first orders of business should be consistent wireless performance, remembering the SD card, and speeding the browser.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote