View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
OK, this is probably going to be a stupid question, but I am confused. My mom has a Pocket Pro. I did not put the latest firmware on it. It's working fine. But, the battery indicator only shows gray with a lightening bolt in it. I haven't seen it myself, this is according to my mom. I even had her plug it up for a few hours (wall charger) and after unplugging it still is gray with the the lightning bolt.
Any one have any ideas? I told her to just let it stay plugged up for a few more hours to see what it does.
S
12 hours (continuously) on charge for the first few charges to calibrate the indicator. Short initial charges confuse things.

The lightning bolt should not be showing if the unit is not being charged.

That said, the unit may have locked up and is not refreshing the screen.
Gently press the reset button (in a hole) on the back with a dull pointed object for a few seconds.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote