View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
hnoto
Groupie
hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Angry memory card problems

I posted this problem last week in the 505 forum and got no responses. I'm not sure it is actually a Calibre issue, but I'm hoping someone can make a suggestion.

I have 3 different 2GB SD cards that I am using to separate my book collections by genre. The other day, I took out card#1 and inserted card#2 to read something. Then after I finished reading the book, I turned my 505 off and took out card#2 and reinserted card#1. When I turned my reader back on, all the collections were missing from card#1. I checked in Calibre, and sure enough all the books on the SD card had their tags removed.

I deleted all the books from the card and reinstalled them (as they still had their tags in my library.)

Today I took out card#1 and put in card#3, and found that it has ALSO lost all of its tags. GRRRRRRRRR.

In this early stage of organizing, it is not a big deal to delete and reinstall, but this is going to be really irritating if it continues.

Any suggestions? I'm running the most recent version of Calibre and none of my cards have more than 25MB on them.
hnoto is offline   Reply With Quote