View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #9
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Eagle View Post
Really, why do I bother to buy these books if they give them away for free the very next day?
Never mind, support Baen!
LOL, I bought this ebook on the first of November along with the rest of the November Webscription, I am happy to see the CD though. There is always a lot of goodies on it although I probably own 99% of them.

I recommended Dragon Ring to my sister and she went searching for the paper book version in book stores in the San Francisco area and had zero luck. I'm buying the book as a hardcover for about ten times the price I paid for the ebook off the internet for her for Christmas.

Baen Books and Webscriptions are awesome.

Thanks Dahak

LOL again Torch of Freedom is not on the CD, didn't make the pressing. As I suspected I have everything else but there are some great stories there for those who haven't been into Baen Books. BTW these are all in multiple formats so whatever your reader there are ebooks for you!

Last edited by NormHart; 11-24-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Arrrrg, brownies!!!
NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote