View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
yea, it happens, thats really weird why they wouldn't have an SD card slot or anything.

i think it's really neat that you can add THOUSANDS (literally lol) of books to the jetBook via SD Card, but maybe Sony has something else planned.

i also like listening to music while reading and a lot of my friends are the same. i've recently been attracted to Audio Books as well (i'm just trying it out for now) and i've been uploading them to the jetBook too!
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote