View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #59
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skreutzer View Post
In case such a solution could be interesting for some of you, I guess it would be better to fork this conversation about writer2latex specific issues and updates on my experiments with it..
I am quite happy that you took on writer2latex, and I would be very interested to know about future developments. As you intend to follow on this path, it's probably a good idea to create your own thread about this project.

Maybe some MR expert could advise you about where to create such a specific topic on MR?
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote