Thread: MobileRead March 2013 Special Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 PM   #48
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Darn, I really don't want to read Twenty Thousand Leagues. Last year I felt the same way about Ivanhoe, but I enjoyed it and read it quickly. I felt more favorable to A Thousand Miles Up The Nile, but it took six weeks to finish it even though it was worth the effort. So I guess I'll just do it.

By the way, I'm just finishing The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry and am loving it. Every month I've learned of and read wonderful nominated books that did not win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Option 4 works for me. I didn't have high hopes for this category and am not remotely interested in reading ancient scifi.

Thanks for the input. I'd heard good things about it and now I'll move The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry up my to-be-read list.
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry was my first choice, and is available via Overdrive. I may just go ahead and read this anyway.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote