View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:22 AM   #5
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJJ View Post
One thing I've noticed is that I lost my bookmarks after a software upgrade. Something to think about.
You can also lose your entire read progress on a software update, but OTOH it's unlikely that we'll see such an update again

I'm not using any bookmarks or recent books. As long as I know what I'm reading, I can get to any book easy enough. My folder structure is exactly the way I like it.

Okay, it might be annoying if I wanted to switch between two books every five minutes, but that's something I just don't do.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote