View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTRN View Post
Thanks for the 'nudge'. I HAD looked at Calibre Companion sometime in the past, forgotten about it and was not 100% certain of how much of what I needed it would do. Was not keen on spending money on an app to find out that it wasn't what I'm looking for. The 'Dutch' in me, dontcha know?!

I may have to break down and check it out.

John
You can get a refund if it's really not what you want.

from Google Play
Quote:
Seeing the benefits of Calibre Companion’s features can take some time. Do not worry about the 15-minute refund window. If after exploring both kinds of connections you are not satisfied with it, contact us and we will refund your purchase.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote