Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #909
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirl8 View Post
Would it be hard to intercept the "move to next/previous chapter" gesture and change it to "move to next/prev highlighted text/bookmark/note" or integrate it (move to next/prev chapter/highlight/bookmark/note whichever comes first)?
In two words: probably yes.

The problem is not so much in *changing* the action performed when the event is detected, but in *finding* the place of the code where this is happening.

I'm currently very short on time, so I can't look into it, sorry. But feel free to give it a shot, i.e., try to find exactly where this stuff is handled.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote