View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #5
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
After spending many hours on this I have had to give up.

I tried moving the anchor to various places. What would work with one file would not work with another. Sometimes the point jumped to was too early, sometimes too late.

I tried dividing up the files so that one xhtml file had its start point where I wanted the start position to be. This did not help at all. It would still jump to a position in the previous file!

So where is the bug? It might be in Kindlegen. If not it must be in the Kindle devices. I hope that Amazon will sort this out soon.

Until Amazon fixes this I don't believe it is possible to find a reliable solution which works with all devices.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote