View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #72
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMR View Post
@ixtab:

Very cool It works fine !

But ... is it possible to change the fontsize to another value than you installed?

F.e. Times New Roman in 25 is a bit small for me and 31 to big.
In comparison with a printed book 28 might be perfect

And: I tried to install Garamond as you described
Folder "Garamond", in folder "Garamond Regular.ttf" etc.

But it says: "Garamond is not a valid font directory"

Thanks, your word ist great !!!

Stefan
The font sizes are not set by me. It's the opposite actually: the font sizes that are selectable on the details screen have been taken from the .mobi reader (i.e., they correspond to the sizes that are selectable in the reader).

As to the "invalid font directory", double-check file and directory names. Also note that upper/lowercase matters! (e.g. "Garamond regular.ttf" would NOT be considered).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote