View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 06:56 AM   #14
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
Wouldn't that be more a job for Calibre than Sigil?
No, IMHO, Calibre is mainly an eBook management and conversion tool, while Sigil is primarily an authoring tool. Therefore it makes perfect sense to me add output features for other formats, and in particular KF8, because they're so similar and the implementation would be very easy.

BTW, I started out with Calibre, because you get instant results that are OK for most users, but more often than not I got unexpected and undesired results. That's why I eventually switched to Sigil and hardly ever use Calibre.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote