Thread: KDP Select
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:21 PM   #36
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
It's not that there is anything particularly wrong with what Amazon is doing. It's just that this company is making me feel uneasy in the same way I felt uneasy when Microsoft began distributing Internet Explorer. I wonder what Amazon will do next? I made a point to purchase online at Walmart this Christmas instead of Amazon, my usual online store. I understand the irony in doing that, but I'm starting to feel like a lemming headed toward a cliff. Whoaaa!
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote