View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #8
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliepac View Post
Hi guys!

I have an ipad, an ipod touch and an android phone. I mostly read on my ipad, but sometimes, specially when in public crowded places, I read on the itouch or my phone.

Ive been looking for how to get all the notes and highlights syncronized, but apparently it is not possible, so Im kinda giving up on that for the moment being.

However, Im a student and so I need my notes and highlights on reports, papers, summaries etc. Is there a way in which I could get my notes and highlights exported? It can be on any app. Doesnt need to be free either.
I prefer converting my books to ebook formats like epub, pdb, mobi and so on, since I find reading in this type of formats more confortable.

Really grateful for the help!
Frustrating isn't it? A lot of my reading is research, study, etc. Sadly, I've looked at all the different apps etc and I haven't found a single app that will sync nicely between iPad, iPod Touch, and iMac. (I use lot's of side-loaded material.)

I've had limited success with Kindle manually moving the mbp file back and forth. Since you also have an android phone I know you'll have an even bigger "mix" and bigger issue.

Sorry, perhaps one day a developer will get this "vision" of study and note-taking...(Nook Study has a really nice note taking UI and it works good on the iMac but there is no "study" sister app for iPad, or other devices, etc. - just the regular Nook reader). Urrrgghhhh!

Last edited by 1611mac; 11-17-2011 at 03:38 PM.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote