View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #51
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
With the added bonus of letting you display thumbnails for epubs in Windows Explorer:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35505

I get the gist of what he's trying to do there, and have in fact edited the registry before, but that thread is not remotely translating into specific steps I would take to accomplish what he's describing.

In any case, I am running 64-bit Windows 7, and CDisplayEx is not giving me thumbnails for cbr/cbz, so I'm guessing it wouldn't work if it were comprehensible.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote