View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #13
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudy View Post
Steve, you might want to check the RTF version of Worldfarm in the 10 for 10 bundle: The TOC is in Portuguese, and I had to Search-and-Replace a couple of things to get a readable book out of this under Word 2002:
1. Paragraph Endings (^p) -> ^p***^p (i.e. scene changes were only marked as paragraph endings (and they were the only paragraph endings, so therefore:
2. Tab stops (^t) -> ^p^t (i.e. paragraphs were only marked as tab stops).
Gudy,
In fact, the chapter titles are intentionally in Portuguese... I did that just because the book takes place in Brazil.

As to the other artifacts, I'll look into those.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote