View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 05:15 PM   #48
krzysiek
krzysiek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by curstpriest View Post
Typically when you reflow a document it breaks it out of containers and makes width 100%
Images are placed on their own line following text containers (way at the end often)
Other columns/side containers will then later be displayed after the paragraphs have ended.
Are you sure the images are just omitted? They may be, because there is no way to show them properly when you reflow a document that isn't tagged for reflow, just like there isn't a way to properly show multiple column/table documents.

Thank you for answering my question, I've already tried also tagged pdfs, added tags during creation and also tried to add tags to existing pdf with acrobat, but still no images in reflow mode.

I've looked all over pdf files (tagged ones also) and I couldn't find any image, even smallest one (those books also have some very small images, there are many small images like router, switch icons, some arrows, etc apart from bigger ones). The same pdf in normal mode displays all images, sadly even for DX screen fonts are too small for me to read and I wanted to avoid zooming all the time.

Also, maybe I enable this reflow wrong way? I'm pressing aA key and then "4". I can then change type and size of fonts to different but maybe I need to enable some other option as well?
krzysiek is offline   Reply With Quote