View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 05:34 PM   #36546
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
So, you wake up with crushing left sided chest pain ....

Call 911? No
Go to the hospital? No

Remove large cat with cold feet from your rib cage? Yes ....

When I sleep on my side, Stella desperately tries to perch on my upper shoulder & ribs ... somewhat impairing my breathing ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Aw, give her a break. She heard about that frost warning and was just trying to keep you warm 'cause she loves you.
Maybe. Then again, maybe Stella's trying to kill you. Cats are devious. Have you done anything to anger her lately? Unlike dogs, who wear their emotions on their faces at all times; cats are cunning, patient, and rarely forget a slight. They know how to wait for the right moment to inflict maximum punishment. Revenge is a dish best served feline style.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-25-2013 at 05:44 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote