View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 06:32 AM   #11
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Thornton View Post

It seems to me that there is still a (rapidly closing) window of opportunity for the publishers to get this right. If they standardised on matching the paper price for a properly proofed non-DRM book without geo restrictions, I think that the market would take off, and especially with the addition of their back-catalogues, they could make more money. I suspect that they won't do this, and that many are doomed as a result.
Ben and I AGREE! Ben and I AGREE! It's a red letter day!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote