View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #11
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Poor Baby! It sounds like a total mess. I went here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...125#post455125 and put in a request for expert help for you. This thread is a bad place, seeing as how it is smack in the middle of another thread, instead of in the EBW1150 thread. I only happened upon it while viewing the original post.

I'm so sorry you are having such misery! I'm sure that you will get help soon. Click the link above and post a note there.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote