View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 08:36 AM   #29
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris27 View Post
Hi!
Is it possible to edit runner.sh for connecting to Windows via usb networking?
Windows 7 x64, RNDIS driver installed, "standart" usbnetwork settings (192.168.15.201 on PC). I can connect to Kindle with WinSCP, but I don't know, how to make connection to PC via usbnetwork using rdesktop.
To make the USB networking the 'Default' route requires some networking setup commands on the Kindle.

The Kindle firmware is setup to make the Wifi connection the 'Default' route when it is enabled, it is just that the firmware is incomplete for the USBnetworking case.

I have some notes here, somewhere, on that.
But I haven't (yet) added its write-up to the networking HowTo series of threads I created here.

(Note: I make no claims on doing that write-up.
If someone else is in the mood, just post your version of the directions.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote