View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 10:48 AM   #261
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoorakhan View Post
I don't have a folder by that name. So I need to create it right ?

So whatever the .asc file is generated by the plugin output folder I need to enter the ASIN of the said book in the filename one by one. Correct ? And I just need to transfer just the .asc files only ?
Yes, you would take the .asc file and rename it. You should be able to create the ACX folder, mine already had one.

I can't answer your questions about the plugin though, I wrote the standalone application so that is what I use for mine.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote