View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwdecarlo View Post
I upgraded to v0.9.24 [64-bit] today. Now, when I change the title or author I receive a Permission denied error 'Could not change the on disk location of this book. Is it open in another program?'

Details:

I rebooted my laptop to clear any possible locks. The only application I have accessing my library directory is Calibre.

This does not happen every time, only about half the time and eventually my title or author change will be accepted. It has been several months since I have done any title/author changes (or changes which would affect the stored dirs/files), so this may have been occurring before 0.9.24.
Are you sure you don't have the book open in the book viewer? While it is a part of Calibre, it is also runs standalone and allows multiple books to be open at the same time which is why it is not 'modal'.

Some sort of disk cache/cloud may be locking the file.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote