View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:31 AM   #2
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
I would recommend Reading List plugin. While I don't know anything about emailing books, this plugin has a tab for Device, surely it should be good for something. Also it seems like you can populate the list from the device.

What I know for sure: You can create a list named 'in Cloud', and make it so that every time you add a book to this list (simple process, 2 clicks), it enters your tag into your column. Or pops up with a message saying this book already is in the list.

Not good practice: Deleting the tag manually - book still stays on the list. Entering the tag manually (like before plugin was installed) - book needs to be put on list anyway.

Then when you have tags in place, you can use it and color the title purple! (for quick reference)
travger is offline   Reply With Quote