Old 01-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #225
fxexpert
fxexpert began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmid View Post
Thanks for the quick response.
This time it's complete.

BTW Have you tried to install the hack ? Does it work ? Does the keyboard work after Shift-Enter ?
I have successfully installed the hack. Quick look shows the interface translated correctly. The keyboard switching is working fine. When I press Shift-Enter, I could see at the right bottom "uk " and "en". So it seems to be one space on the right "uk " and if possible should be removed. Some more information about translations:
1. When I attach the kindle to the PC USB, I could see non English text (seems to be Czech). Is it possible to translate?
2. When from "Home" I press Menu and Experimental I could see English text without translation, below where is the option to run Browser". The text starts "We are working on an experimental Web Browser. ..."
3. When I run web browser without Wi-Fi, I got not translated text "Turn Wireless On? Your Kindle wireless is turned off. Do you want to turn wireless on?
4. When in the option to set Time I could see not translated text "set".

I have also a question about files .properties. For example, translation\com\amazon\ebook\framework\resources\S ystemMessages.properties
wn.radio.off.msg=Your Kindle wireless is turned off. Do you want to turn wireless on?
Shoud I replace it with translated text or should I add it separated by TAB?
It seems I miss that kind of translation.

Thank you again for greate job. I will fix my final translations and ask you to build the hack again if possible.
fxexpert is offline   Reply With Quote